I took this photo in Sapa, Vietnam a few months ago. Before we left, my boyfriend and I were embarrassingly into Luke Nguyen’s Vietnam and even stole a few travel tips from him. We’ve just started watching his program on the Greater Mekong, which I love just as much. I can’t wait to go back to Asia!
- Would really love to see this play.
- I made this delicious pasta dish for dinner on Sunday. Served with a green salad it was super easy and, even better, its simplicity made me feel virtuous.
- Received a stunning bouquet of flowers (mostly orchids) from here last week. They’re supposed to last two weeks!
- Though the term is horrible, this is fantastic chick lit – escapism and joy in paper form.
- Absolutely perfect t-shirt.
I hate Wednesdays. Hump day indeed. Hope the rest of your week flies by now that Wednesday has passed! Xo
P.s. Has anyone else been experimenting with Pinterest?!! I just signed up last week but I’m finding it totally addictive! For some reason I’ve found it much easier to get hooked on than Twitter…